Sunday, October 10, 2010

Family is Wonderful {Pearland, Texas Family Portraits}


*click to enlarge images. The last shot will make you smile!

I had the priviledge of photographing a large family tonight. They were all so gracious and welcomed us into their home. I had fun making jokes and cutting up with them and they made this family session easy! The kids were adorable and the adults were fun too, what else can a photographer ask for? The family owned a really cool old truck that they took to the park with them and I just thought it was the coolest thing ever! I had a great time tonight! Thank you for letting me take your pictures and I hope you all enjoyed one another while you were together! Family IS wonderful, isn't it? Here's your sneak peek!

To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

10 comments:

  1. what a good looking family. i love the truck ones, great christmas card picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE them all!! Love the truck and posing. Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great family photos! I see Christmas card potential.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That truck is awesome! these are great

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely family, and what great photos you've taken of them! Fantastic work! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are AWESOME! I love the old truck!!!! The families are gorgeous -- they will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful family, you did amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - what a fantastic job you did with such a large, gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome job on such a large family shoot! What a great looking bunch!

    ReplyDelete