Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pretty Girls in the Pumpkin Patch {Pearland Texas Senior Teen Portraits}


One of these young ladies is my neice. She wanted to take pictures in the pumpkin patch this year with her best friend because they BOTH have never been to an actual pumpkin patch. I was happy that she asked me to take their pictures. We met at the patch on Sunday night and the weather was perfect for it. Thanks for letting me take your pictures, girls! I had fun with you two!!! Oh to be young and a senior in high school again! The last picture is my neice with my daughter, who was really cute trying to "fit" in with the big girls. Gotta love it!
To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

4 comments:

  1. Such pretty girls! It looks like they had a lot fun. The one of them hugging is too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos - what gorgeous girls! They look like they're having a lot of fun. Great job!

    ReplyDelete