Friday, October 22, 2010

Holiday Portraits {Pearland, Texas Holiday Portraits}


Can you believe that it's almost time for the Holidays? Just looking at my calendar we have less than four weeks until Thanksgiving and almost eight weeks exactly until Christmas. That means I need to start planning! I don't know about you, but I always try to get my cards in the mail in early December so I better work on that family portrait and those cards!

This year I have decided that I will sell single digital files for Christmas cards. I have decided against creating and selling my own Christmas cards and focusing on my photography. I will be honored to take your holiday portraits and will have CDs with all images from your session or a single digital file for you to purchase and create your own cards. All CDs and digital files purchased will come with a full copyright release form signed by me so you will not have any issues with the printing. As you know, I'm one person and my business has taken off at such a rapid rate (Thank you all!!!) that I'm still ironing out the kinks. It just made better sense for me to focus on the work of photography and editing, instead of the holiday card designs. This will enable me to maintain my guaranteed work time and gallery presentations to clients. I hope you all understand!

I have some upcoming holiday session spots available in the park on November 6th. Please call to book your session today! We have some great print packages available! 281-412-9923



1 comment:

  1. Can we purchase the CD from your website? I'd like to have one.

    ReplyDelete