Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sweet Babies!!! {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

The past three months have been a blur. As I entered my busy season last year (2012) I had no idea just how fast, busy and extreme it was going to be. This is my third year in business and as my client book grows (I feel so blessed and fortunate to have such wonderful clients-Thank YOU all so much!!!) so does my work load.  Unfortunately keeping up with my blog has fallen under the way side and I am hoping to back track a little bit and share some of the adorable babies that have come back to see me as they grow on my Baby Plan.  So, here are just some of the precious angels I get to photograph their first year! Aren't I a lucky lady? I think so! Try not to smile... pretty much impossible! 

Olivia-9 months


 



Brielle-9 months






Addyson and Austyn-9 months 






Weston-9 months





Carter-6 months






Masyn-6 months 





Hannah-1 Year





Brinley-3 months






Ishaan-1 Year






More Posts to come... I have to show off all my Growing Cuties! 

To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923. 
www.aimeefullerphotography.com
Fan me on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment