Monday, January 21, 2013

Meet Kaidon {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Kaidon. He was 7 days new at his newborn session last week. He was such a sweet guy for me. I really enjoyed working with him and posing him.  It was neat to meet his sweet family too. It just happens that his Daddy is a pro football player.  My son was enamored by the fact that he played for the University of Texas in college.  That was very cool in his eyes! Thank you, "M" Family, for allowing me to capture Kaidon for you as a newborn and for letting my 9 year old son meet you after your session. You have no idea what that meant to him! Kaidon is so handsome! What a blessing!














  
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment