Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Meet Blake {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Blake.  He was 8 days new at his newborn session last week.  Blake is such a sweet boy! He is near and dear to my heart because Blake is adopted by two loving parents.  I haven't shared this a whole bunch on my blog, but I have an older brother that my own Mom put up for adoption when she was younger and unmarried.  I am so blessed to now have a very loving relationship with my older brother and Blake's story really makes my heart smile big for him and his family.  I pray for his Birth Mom too because I know her decision was huge! Blake's parents are amazing and I left Blake's session with such love in my heart for him and his whole family. These pictures make me smile looking at them because I reflect back on his parents as I worked  observing them out of the corner of my eye. They were so proud and all smiles as I worked with him to get these images for them.  Blake is truly blessed! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "C-R" Family! I can't tell you enough how honored I am to capture Blake his first year of life in portraits.  Thanks for choosing me as your photographer! 













To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923. 
www.aimeefullerphotography.com
Fan me on Facebook! 


No comments:

Post a Comment