Monday, January 14, 2013

Meet Alexis {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Alexis. She was 8 days new at her newborn session. I really had a great time with sweet Alexis.  She was so cooperative and easy to pose. I really love how her newborn portraits came out. The Little Lady Bug set by Cream of the Prop was adorable on her. I just love that set up. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "B" Family. Thank you for letting me capture Alexis for you as a newborn. She is beautiful! 















I am trying to catch up on blogging today. My browser wasn't letting me upload images, but I think I figured it out.  I am back logged so I will be posting the past two weeks of newborns over the next couple days.
Thanks for your patience.  
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment