Monday, January 14, 2013

Meet Colton {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Colton. He was 14 days new at his newborn session. I was excited to meet Colton because I had done his Mom's maternity session before he was born.  He was super sweet for me and let us get a ton of awesome prop shots. His parents really love Texans football so we utilized some amazing props his Mom brought for his session.  His Mom also brought the really cute pea pod set with her and her aunt made that (what a talented lady!). The blanket in the bucket is a family heirloom as well and I really love how that show came out! Heck, I really love how his session turned out all together! Ha!! Thank you, "G" Family for letting me capture Colton as a newborn. He is perfect! 
















To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923. 
www.aimeefullerphotography.com
Fan me on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment