Monday, January 21, 2013

Meet Micah (Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Micah. He was 10 days new at his newborn session last week. What can I say about Micah? He was so sweet and easy to work with. He slept so well and just let me do whatever I wanted. Sigh! I really had a great time with him and his sweet family at his session. Thank you, "D" Family for letting me capture Micah as a newborn. He is just precious! 
















To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923. 
www.aimeefullerphotography.com
Fan me on Facebook! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Look at this page its really amazing, I want to have this kind of photograph if I have a husband and baby maybe soon. I hope so to have this kind of remembering photos with the courtesy of family and baby portraits  in Chicago. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete