Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Meet Olivia {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Olivia. She was 12 days new at her newborn session yesterday.  She was such a sleepy girl for me. She has the most amazing porcelain skin tone. I can't tell you how many times I commented on her skin and how pretty she is.  She is just perfect! I really enjoyed doing her session too because I had done her parents maternity session. They were naturals with her and it was cool seeing them dote on her as adoring parents. 
Thank you, "S" Family for allowing me to capture you guys and Olivia during such a special time in your lives. I have really enjoyed working with you all.  
















To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923. 
www.aimeefullerphotography.com
Fan me on Facebook! 


1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful, and I know that she comes from good stock.

    ReplyDelete