Monday, November 19, 2012

Meet Jackson {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Jackson. He was 11 days new at his newborn session today. Jackson completed my week off before we leave for a Thanksgiving Break with the kiddos.  He was so sweet and I loved spending time with his family.  We got so many great shots of him. He was a little feisty guy, but his Mom and I worked together like a fine tuned machine. I joked, but she would make a great photography assistant.  She was so patient and sweet with Jackson. Oh, and if you didn't notice...he had the best cheeks and is just so handsome.  Thank you, "K" Family for sharing your precious guy with me and for letting me capture him his first year.  He is absolutely beautiful!
 












 
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment