Friday, November 16, 2012

Meet Elliott {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Elliott.  He was 10 days new at his newborn session.  I was excited to meet Elliott because I had done his Mom's maternity session before he had even arrived.  It was neat to see them as parents and watch them with him.  He was such a joy to photograph and we got a ton of a great shots of him.  Thank you, "N" Family for letting me capture Elliott his first year on the Baby Plan.  I can't wait to watch him grow.  He is sooooo handsome!
 














 
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!
 
We will be out of the office Tuesday, November 20th to Monday, November 26th. We will return all phone calls, emails and inquiries upon our return.  Have a great Holiday! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment