Friday, November 16, 2012

Meet Ava {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Ava. She was 10 days new at her newborn session yesterday. I couldn't have asked for a more sleepy baby! She never opened her eyes the entire session. From set up to set up, she slept! She was amazing and so beautiful to work with. I really enjoyed her session and meeting her big sister and Mom was a joy too! Thank you, "S" Family for sharing Ava with me yesterday and for allowing me to capture her as a tiny newborn. She is gorgeous!
 












 
 
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!
 
We will be out of the office for Thanksgiving Break from November 20-26th. I will be returning all phone calls, emails and inquiries when I return.  Happy Thanksgiving to all my clients and their families!

No comments:

Post a Comment