Saturday, November 3, 2012

Baby Plan Clients Galore! {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

I swear that after school started my schedule just filled up and things got crazy! Crazy and quick! It's been a whirlwind from August to current! I'm not even sure what today is.  Just kidding, kind of.  I have had a great time capturing all the babies this year and although it's been a busy year I want to share some of the little ones that have come through recently. They are all so amazing and adorable! Each one unique and precious in their own ways! I hope you enjoy seeing these little ones in portraits. They are growing too fast, but I have enjoyed watching them grow and capturing them along the way!
 
Happy 1st Birthday, Jayen!!
 




 
Alice-3 months






Cristopher-3 months
 






Alanna-9 months 





 
Niles-9 months





 
Happy 1st Birthday, Julianna!





 
Clayton-3 months





 
Hartley-3 months






Laila-3 months





Happy 1st Birthday, Matthew!  





Caleb-3 months






Summer-3 months





Caroline-6 months




Happy 1st Birthday, Erik!





Kaylee-6 months





Sophia-4 months






 
Sophia- 6 months





 
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!
 
To ensure a spot for your newborn or baby, please contact me now to get an appointment!
My schedule is already filled for 2012 and I am currently booking into March-May of 2013.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment