Monday, November 5, 2012

Meet Adonis {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Adonis. He was 7 days new at his newborn session today.  He was such a sweet guy for me during his newborn session.  We got so many great shots of him.  I was excited to meet him because I had done his parent's maternity session before he arrived. It's always nice to build a connection before the baby arrives by taking maternity portraits. I always feel a bond with the newborns when they come in. He has the most amazing head of black hair! He's awesome! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "P" Family! It was great seeing you today and watching you love on Adonis.
 














 
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! He needs one with a fake beard and a tie, LOL!

    Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is too cute.... oh my God... a mini Mustafa! What ist he world coming to? Mustafa is a daddy. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    Tania

    ReplyDelete