Friday, November 16, 2012

Meet Connor and Hayden {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Connor and Hayden. They were just over 3 weeks new at their newborn session. These boys slept so well for me.  It was so fun to work with both of them and capture them together for their parents.  I was just amazed at how well they did being over 3 weeks old already.  They are absolutely precious and such miracles! I was over joyed to capture them for their family! Thank you, "L" Family for sharing your boys with me.  They are amazing!!
 









 
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!
 
We will be out of the office from November 20-26th.  We will return all emails, phone calls and inquiries when we return to the office. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment