Friday, December 7, 2012

Expecting a Baby Boy Soon! {Houston Texas Maternity Portraits Photographer}

Goodness! I can't believe it's been since mid-November since I did a blog post. This year from October to current has been a blur! My photography business this year has shown tremendous growth (Thank you to all my clients for referring me your friends and family!).  I feel so fortunate to do what I love every day!  With that being said, blogging has fallen to the way side, but I hope to get back to it so I can share some of the amazing sessions that I've done the past two months. Maybe in January I can back track some and share some that have already gone out to clients. Okay so back to blogging...
 
This sweet couple is expecting a baby boy soon. I really was honored to capture these two because Mom is also a local area photographer.  It's always such an honor to get chosen by another photographer and capture them or their little ones.  We had a great time together and she was so easy to pose and work with during her session.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "W" Family! I can't wait to meet your little guy soon!  Happy Holidays!
 














 
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!
 
We are currently booked for the remainder of 2012. We are booking sessions in 2013.
Call today for an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment