Saturday, December 22, 2012

Meet Juliana {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Juliana.  She was 9 days new at her newborn session yesterday. This girl was so sweet! She slept so soundly and good for me.  We captured some really sweet moments with her and her family.  I really enjoyed all the props they brought along to her session.  Her Daddy is a fire fighter and we got some sweet shots of him holding her with his gear on.  Mommy brought her wedding dress and the shots of Julianna asleep on her dress really make me smile.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "R" Family! Thank you so much for sharing Juliana with me and allowing me to capture her as a newborn.  I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
 















 
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

1 comment: