Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sweet Baby Plan Clients {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

These are clients that are all signed up for my Baby Plan and I've taken their portraits since they were newborn babies.  I have loved watching them grow on the 1st Year baby Plan and it's been my pleasure to get to know these babies and their families. I love watching these babies grow big and show me all their new milestone skills.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, families! To find out more about my Baby Plan please visit my website and look under the "sessions" tab for more information.
 
Aubrey-1 Year
 




 
 Andy-1 Year
 





Jax-1 Year




 
Tanner-1 Year




 
Samuel- 9 months





Addison-1 Year





Carter-3 months





Victoria-1 Year





James-3 months






Luke-5 months





Laila-1 Year 

 



 
Hannah-9 months






I had a sick little guy at home last week so I'm really behind in editing and blogging.  Thank you to everyone that has been so patient and kind with me as I nursed him back to health. He's doing much better now and returned to school last week, finally. I hope to catch up on some sessions this weekend and get them sent out.  Have a great weekend!
 
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment