Thursday, September 20, 2012

Baby Girl Coming Soon! {Houston Texas Maternity Portraits Photographer}

This sweet couple is expecting their second daughter soon.  They came for their maternity session yesterday and then were going directly to the hospital to check in to be induced.  I love this family and am so glad they are bringing their second daughter to me for portraits! I photographed their first daughter, Molly through her first year and have grown to love them SO much! Mom looked absolutely amazing! We go so many great shots of her yesterday that it's hard to narrow down a sneak peek! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "C" Family! I am thinking about you today, praying for an easy & safe delivery for you and I can't wait to meet Miss Macy when she comes in for her newborn portraits. I'll see you soon!
 












 
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!
 
Limited Appointments left in 2012 for Maternity and Newborn Clients.
We are currently booking Due Dates in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment