Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Baby Boy Coming Soon! {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

This sweet couple is expecting their second child, a little boy.  They were so fun to work with and knew quite a few of my clients.  Mom is just absolutely gorgeous and we got so many great shots of her! Sometimes I have a hard time narrowing down sneak peeks and this is one of those times.  Big Sister was a hoot too! She was full of life and spunk. I love the feisty ones! We started off at the home studio and ended at the park. I had no idea, but the park maintenance department had cut down a ton of trees.  We utilized the wood they had cut and embraced it! I even had Dad carry back a chunk of wood perfect for newborn sessions (Thanks, Dad!!). The light was gorgeous in the park too! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "P" Family! It was great meeting you yesterday and I look forward to seeing you again soon to capture your little guy! Good luck and Best wishes on a safe and easy delivery!
 









 
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment