Monday, September 17, 2012

Baby Girl Coming Soon! {Pearland Texas Maternity Portraits Photographer}

This sweet lady is expecting her second daughter soon.  She was so beautiful and fun to work with at her maternity session. We took some shots at the home studio and then went outdoors for the remainder of her session. We also incorporated her older daughter, soon to be Big Sister, into some of the shots.  I can't wait to meet your new baby girl soon, "D" Family! Thank you for letting me capture you during such a special time in your lives.  I will see you soon... Best wishes on a safe and easy delivery!
 













 
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!
 
2012 Session dates are limited. I am only taking a few additional sessions in 2012.
Call or email for details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment