Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Meet Benjamin {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Benjamin. He was 13 days new at his newborn session this afternoon. He is such a beautiful baby boy and it was so fun to capture him.  He slept really well for me today.  We got a ton of great shots of him.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "R" Family! Thanks for letting me capture Benjamin as a newborn. He is precious!
 










 
I am catching up on blogging today. However, I'm very behind in editing so please bear with me as I slowly make my way through the editing to get your gallery to you.  Things have been crazy busy at the studio this summer with lots of babies being born and baby plan clients coming in for milestone sessions. I'm so blessed to do what I love! Thanks to all my wonderful clients for your patience! xo
 
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment