Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Meet Sophia {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Sophia. She was 13 days new at her newborn session yesterday. She was such a sweet baby girl for us yesterday. She slept so soundly and allowed me to do all the cute poses with her.  It was awesome to meet her and work with her. I went to high school with her Mom years ago (too many to count, ahem!) and seeing her as a Mom was very cool! She and her husband are such nice people and deserve all the blessings Sophia is going to bestow upon them.  Thank you, "S" Family for sharing Sophia with me and for letting me capture her during her first year in portraits! Thank you, too, for letting me use some of my Christmas props to share with clients (last two sneak pictures).
 






 








 
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Aimee!!! You did a fantastic job with Sophia. The sneak peeks are awesome and I am looking forward to seeing the other pics.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete