Thursday, September 20, 2012

Meet Brody {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Brody. He was 11 days new at his newborn session this week. Brody has an amazing birth story. He came so quickly that his Dad delivered him at home.  He is also the 9th baby for this family.  I was amazed by his birth story and still am! I love hearing about cool births and how these little ones enter into this world.  He will definately enjoy hearing about it one day when he's older.  Thanks for sharing Brody with me, "H" Family! He is a beautiful little boy and it was my pleasure to capture him as a newborn in portraits. He was a joy to work with!
 










 
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!
 
Limited spaces available for maternity and newborns in 2012.
We are currently booking Due dates in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment