Monday, November 7, 2011

Sweet Sister Session {Pearland Texas Baby Photographer Portraits}

These two little girls were just too cute! We had a fun time at their session dressing them up and trying to get smiles out of them.  It was fun seeing sisters interact together. I always wished I had a sister growing up so every time I see two sisters together my heart kind of skips a beat.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "G" Family! I had a great time at your session and it was a pleasure to meet you guys!








To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan us on Facebook!

*P.s. I'm way behind in blogging! This is my SUPER busy season and let's just say that 2011 has been the busiest yet! I'll catch up eventually, right? I'm telling myself that, anyway! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment