Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Family Mini Sessions 2011 {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photography}

This year I decided to stay really organized and dedicate my Saturdays in November and early December to my families.  I booked FOUR separate event dates rather quickly this year and am currently all booked for family sessions in 2011. Wow! Who would have thought I'd have to "wait list" clients? I am very blessed to have such wonderful families to work with and although I can't share too many sneak peeks because of holiday time restraints I do want to share a few of my favorites from the first Holiday Family Mini Session event date at Helen's Garden in League City on November 5th. I worked all day at Helen's Garden and I captured a lot of really great moments! Thank you for coming out and letting me capture your beautiful families! Thank you to Katiann (my trusty assistant) for everything!! You really helped a ton to make our event such a success!






To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment