Monday, November 28, 2011

Meet Aquila Rex the V {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer}

I did this little guy's maternity session before he even entered into this world and I'm not quite sure where he was hiding in his Momma's tummy because she was such a tiny little pregnant lady! He was there though and handsome as ever! This is little Aquila Rex the 5th! It's not every day that you meet a guy that's carried the family name down 5 generations.  It has been an honor to work with his parents.  Aquila is one lucky little boy! He's also really cute and was so cuddly with delicious side rolls (Mmmm!).  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "McG" Family! I can't wait to see you guys at Aquila's 3 month session.  Thanks for letting me capture him his first year on the Baby Plan!








To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment