Monday, November 28, 2011

Family Holiday Mini Sessions Sneak Peek Part 2 {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer}


I have been busy this holiday season with families and babies! It's been a crazy time of year for me. I am trying my hardest to balance family life with business life and it's been an adjustment in the past three years.  I went from full time stay at home Mom to Full time Business Owner/Photographer/Editor in three short years! It's been a whirlwind! I feel so fortunate and so blessed to wake up in the morning and do what I love to do.  Photography is more than just a "business" for me, its a passion and a wonderful hobby that fulfills my creative side.  Photography is also something for "me" as a person and although that sounds selfish it feels good to be "me" sometimes, not just Mom! So, Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your lives! I love capturing you all and spending time with you each year around the crazy hustle and bustle of the holidays!

Here are some sneak peeks from our 2nd Holiday Mini Session Event at Paul Hopkins Park in Dickinson.  We had 7 wonderful families show up that day and we captured so many great moments. These are just a few of my favorites. I assure you there a ton more, but I can't sneak them all. 











To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment