Monday, November 28, 2011

Meet Molly {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

This is sweet Molly! She is 6 months old and too cute for words! Her Mom had the sweetest outfits for her and we played dress up at her session. If you've followed my work you might remember the triplets I photographed.  She is their cousin! She even resembles one of the triplets a lot. I enjoyed meeting Molly and her Mom and working with them to get such cute portraits of Molly for her 6 month milestone.  Thank you for letting me capture Molly at such a fun age and for letting me kiss all over her cheeks! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "C" Family! I will see you at Molly's 9 month session!






To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment