Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Meet Kinley {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photography}

I am so behind on blogging! This session was over two weeks ago! That just shows you how crazy the holidays have been for me this year.  When I say "crazy" that's a good thing, but also I have to neglect some of the luxuries that I offer like sneak peeks and blog posts! I love to write so it's been hard to let the blog posts fall by the way side!

This is sweet Kinley.  She is just as cute as a button. I fell in love with her when she walked into the home studio. I really enjoyed our session together and we got so many great images of her for her family. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "C" Family! I hope to get her gallery to you guys soon! Sorry for the wait!!






To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment