Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Pretty Mom to be- A Maternity Session {Houston Texas Maternity Portraits Photography}


I had a great time at this maternity session. This Mom to be is having her second baby girl in December and looks wonderful! She was just beautiful.  I was surprised to find out that she was struggling with doing maternity portaits and almost cancelled her session with me. I don't know why because she is just drop dead gorgeous and I know one day she will look back at these portraits with fond memories! Her first daughter was a part of the session too and did so well following directions and participating. I'm pretty sure she's going to make a really great big sister! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "F" Family! I loved working with you guys and I can't wait to meet your little one soon!







To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment