Thursday, May 30, 2013

Meet Camryn {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Camryn.  Camryn was the first newborn I photographed in my new studio. Did you know that I'm moved into the new location? Well, I am! I have been doing my sessions out of the new studio since April. Wow, time flies. I'll have to share more about how much I'm loving the studio! Back to Camryn... she was absolutely adorable and sleepy for me.  We got so many great shots that it's hard to narrow down just a few to share.  Her gallery has also been sent out to her family, but I couldn't resist blogging her session after the fact to show her off.  




 
 



 






 

To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923. 
www.aimeefullerphotography.com
Fan me on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment