Thursday, July 18, 2013

Meet Caitlyn {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Caitlyn. She was 10 days new at her newborn session yesterday. Her parents aren't on Facebook (Gasp!) so I am sneaking a few pictures on my blog to share with the family.  Caitlyn was so good for me yesterday. She slept really well and just let me play and pose her.  I really enjoyed meeting her and her family.  She was a bright spot in my day! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "C" Family. Thank you for sharing your precious daughter with me. She is beautiful!
 

















 
To book your session please call Aimee at 832-770-4467.
Fan me on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. So cute !!! Kids looks so Attractive , I like it . Beautiful couple .. eye-catching photographs

    Microstock photographs

    ReplyDelete