Friday, September 20, 2013

Long Time No Blog...{Pearland, Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

I have not fallen off the face of the earth! Life has been really busy for this girl. My Dad had a stroke this year on Easter Sunday and has been fighting for his life and recovery ever since. We have all been by his side during the process. It hasn't been easy, but somehow with prayer and lots of support from family and friends we've all been able to do it.  He's a fighter, that's for sure!  My business continues to grow and sometimes I can't quite wrap my head around how lucky I am to photograph the most adorable babies in the Houston and surrounding area! What a lucky lady I am!
 
My studio is all set up and I've been conducting sessions out of it since April.  Old clients and new clients are enjoying the space. I love showing it off and sharing it with everyone.  It's been really nice to have the space and to be able to capture little ones in a space where I put a lot of thought and effort into setting up so my work flow is more efficient for me.  If you ever want to come visit, please stop by and say hello.  The address is 2501 South Grand Blvd. Pearland, 77581.  I'd love to show you around!
 
I hope to get some babies back up on the blog and show you what I've been up to. I haven't blogged since July because of everything I've had going on, but hopefully I can back blog a little bit and share some sessions with you.  Thanks for following my work! I really appreciate all my clients and fans!

 
To book your session please call Aimee at 832-770-4467.
Fan us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment