Thursday, May 30, 2013

Meet Aria {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Aria.  Aria was a little older when I photographed her for her family because I had to fit her in my schedule, which was crazy at the time due to my Dad's medical situation.  Aria did wonderful though. She slept so great for me being an older newborn. I got her in a pose and we just went for it!  I'm so glad we worked it out to get her in because her Mom stole my heart (as did Aria) and they are on my Baby Plan so I get to watch her grow her first year.  Yay! I have sent Aria's gallery to her family, but didn't want to miss blogging her sweet face and sharing a few from her session.  I hope you enjoy.












To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923. 
www.aimeefullerphotography.com
Fan me on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment