Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Meet McKenna {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet McKenna.  She was one of our work shop babies we had at the studio for the Son Kissed Photography Workshop by Kristen Mackey.  I had such a great time watching Kristen pose and photograph  three gorgeous little babies.  McKenna started our work shop off with a bang! She was so sleepy and perfect!  I hope you enjoy her sneak peeks! We truly fell in love with her.  Oh and not to mention, this is the second newborn baby I've photographed for this family! I feel so blessed to have such awesome clients! 
Thanks, "B" Family for sharing McKenna with me (all of us that day!). She's Gorgeous! 






To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
www.aimeefullerphotography.com
Fan me on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment