Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Meet Callie {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

I can't believe it's been over a month since I have blogged a session! Time flies for sure.  The reason I've been so out of touch is my Dad had a stroke on Easter Sunday and he has been in very critical condition off and on for over 8 weeks.  My Dad is my best friend. He's helped me with my kids so I can work full time running my business.  He's been my "Go-fer" for years and I've been completely lost without him.  Right now he's doing well. He's in the hospital still and recovering from complications post stroke.  He's been through a lot and continues to fight for us.  So, while I am continuing to work my down time has been very limited so I took a hiatus from blogging to ensure I got sessions edited and galleries sent out to clients in the most efficient manner that I could.  So, the blog suffered during that time.  I plan on sharing some recent sessions I did in April-May because the babies I captured kept my mind in a good place. The babies were all beautiful and definite reminders why God is so good in our lives and why we move forward every day with hope and faith.  So... Thank you to all my clients, fans and friends that have loved me, supported me and prayed for me during this very difficult time for me, my Dad and my family! We truly do appreciate it from the bottoms of our hearts!  You have no idea! Being able to travel to see him during the weeks has been a challenge, but much needed and it wouldn't be without your understanding.  Your thoughts and prayers are a continued blessing and we can only say Thanks and to keep them all coming!
 
This is sweet Callie from a few days ago. She was 8 days new at her newborn session She was so sweet for me. She slept like a dream and just let me play with her for hours. I had a great time at her session and I really love how her images came out.  Thanks, "M" Family for sharing your precious girl with me. She's adorable!
 











 
To Book your Session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment