Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sweet Babies!!! {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

All of these babies have been with me since they were tiny newborns.  My "job" is so amazing. I get to work with and watch little newborns grow into tiny people.  I just love working with all of these families and it's such a joy every day to wake up and know that I will get to love on babies all day!  Thank you to all these families for letting me capture their little ones as they grow.  I hope you enjoy these sneak peeks! Aren't they all precious? 

Madison-3 months






Colton-6 months






Sophia-9 months






Masyn-9 months






 Brooke-6 months







Avery-6 months






Liam-6 months (almost)






To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923. 
www.aimeefullerphotography.com
Fan me on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment