Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Meet Olivia {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Olivia. She was 10 days new at her newborn session. I actually photographed Olivia's birth on Valentine's Day and if you are a personal friend of mine on Facebook you have seen some of her pictures as she entered the world. I hope to blog her birth soon when I have some free time (not much of that lately!). I truly do find births so inspirational. I would do them all the time if time permitted me to do them. Olivia was such a great sleeper for her newborn session.  I really had a great time capturing her for her family. Her family is really special to me as this is their second baby that I've photographed.  Their first born was one of the first babies on my baby plan three years ago. Crazy how fast time flies! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "G" Family! Olivia is beautiful and I feel so honored to be a part of capturing her in portraits for you guys. 



















To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923. 
www.aimeefullerphotography.com
Fan me on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment