Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Meet Olivia {Pearland Texas Newborn Photographer Portraits}

This is sweet Olivia. I did her newborn session a few weeks ago and her parents brought her back in for some family shots with them and her Grandparents.  We had a lot of fun with Olivia at this session. She was such a trooper.  Here are some shots of her with her parents in a collage from the session. There is no doubt that this little girl is treasured by her family and very loved! Thanks, "S" Family for allowing me to capture Olivia as she grows. I'm so excited you guys signed up for the Baby Plan! We are going to have a fun first year together! Olivia is just beautiful! I hope you enjoy this sneak peek.


To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923. 
www.aimeefullerphotography.com
Fan me on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment