Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Emma turns TWO {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

This is sweet Emma and she just turned TWO! Wow, time flies! Emma was one of my first clients to sign up for my Baby Plan when I added it to my services. She has grown so fast in two years! I just love her and her family! Emma is also on the back of my van on my "wrap" for advertising.  She is beautiful inside and out and such a pleasure to capture through my lens.  Thank you for allowing me to capture Emma as she grows, "T" Family! I can't wait to meet your new little one when she arrives as well and continue to capture your family as it grows.  Happy 2nd Birthday, Emma! 








To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923. 
www.aimeefullerphotography.com
Fan me on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment