Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Meet Jase and Avery {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Jase and Avery. These little ones were 4 weeks new at their newborn session last week.  These two were really good for being older newborns. They did sleep for me, but made me work for the "together" shots of them. They were easier to get individually, but we did manage to get some shots of them together. I am so thankful that I had Sabrina with Sabrina K Photography here to assist me that day.  It's always nice to have another set of hands with twins to pose.  She knew exactly what I needed when I needed it. Thanks, Sabrina! Jase and Avery did great! They are both such adorable little miracles and it was my joy and pleasure to capture them together for their family.  Thank you, "W" Family for allowing me to capture your little angels. It was great meeting you all and working with you! You have two precious babies there! Congratulations! 













To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
www.aimeefullerphotography.com
Fan me on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment