Friday, October 19, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Mini Sessions with Lorena {Houston Texas Baby Photographer Portraits}

These Mini Sessions were conducted by Lorena who is helping me with all my overflow clients this holiday season that I unable to service. Just to clarify, because I've had a lot of clients asking, she is not a full time employee and is only helping with my holiday mini sessions this year. She is working as a part time photographer for Aimee Fuller Photography on a seasonal basis. I wish I was that big time where I could hire a full time employee, but well, I'm not that big time! From what I hear from my clients she did an amazing job working with everyone and judging from the pictures it looks like everyone had a great time. Her work is beautiful so I knew my clients would love her. Here are some of the pictures from Lorena's time in the Pumpkin Patch this year. Thanks for all your hard work and for servicing my clients, Lorena! The portraits are beautiful!  
 












 
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment