Friday, October 19, 2012

Baby Boy Coming Soon! {Houston Texas Maternity Portraits Photographer}

Another Boy on the Way! I didn't realize just how many maternity sessions I had done this month until I started blogging. I'm so wrapped up in my seasonal mini sessions these days that I haven't had a chance to stop and blog or breathe or anything! Ha!
 
This sweet couple was a lot of fun to work with. She is cousins with another of my clients (who I adore) and it was fun to work with her.  We got a ton of great shots at this maternity session and I'm excited to share a sneak peek.  It helps that she's gorgeous pregnant and has such an adorable baby bump.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "N" Family! It was great meeting you and working with you. I can't wait to meet your little guy soon! Best wishes on a safe and easy delivery!
 










 
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment