Thursday, October 18, 2012

A Delivery Surprise Coming Soon! {Houston Texas Maternity Photographer Portraits}

You don't hear many couples that leave the gender of their baby a secret until delivery day. Well, this sweet couple is and I'm excited to see what they are having. I'm going to throw my guess out there and say (even though I'm no psychic) that I think it's a girl! These two were so fun and easy to work with.  We got a ton of awesome shots of them.  They even let me take some sample shots in my new studio second shooting room (black and white at the end of the blog post).  We had to move a shelf out of the corner and the shot was tight, but we made it work. I am just eager to get in there and do all my sessions.  Thanks for letting me capture you guys during such a special time in your lives, "D" Family! It was great to meet you and I look forward to meeting your little one soon! Good Luck on a safe and easy delivery! I'll see you guys soon!
 











 
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment