Thursday, October 18, 2012

Meet Hayden {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Hayden. She was 8 days new at her newborn session last week. She was such an easy baby to photograph. She was super sleepy and let me pose her however I wanted. I did her Mom's maternity session before she arrived so I was excited to meet her when they came in.  She looks so much like her Daddy! I also enjoyed all the cool props the family brought in for her session.  We posed her on a show saddle that her Mom brought and also on a blanket that was made by a very special Grandma.  Family heirloom items always touch my heart! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "L" Family! Hayden is just precious and it was great seeing you all again!  Congratulations!
 










 
To Book your Session Please Call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment