Friday, October 19, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Mini Sessions {Houston Texas Baby Photographer Portraits}

The Pumpkin Patch Mini Sessions were a huge success this year at Aimee Fuller Photography. It was awesome to see so many repeat clients and new clients enjoy the Pumpkin Patch. I set the patch up in the new studio yard and it was so pretty!  I had a great time setting up the patch and capturing all the little ones in the pumpkins.  We had some that loved the pumpkins, some that were not so sure and others that were even afraid of the pumpkins.  All in all, we captured great portraits of the little ones for their families and I hope that these portraits will be great memories for all that came out! A shout out to my husband for entertaining little ones behind me, being the umbrella guy blocking that ugly speckled light at certain points in the day and for giving tours of the new studio! What a supportive guy I have! He's pretty cool, I'll keep him!
Happy Fall, Ya'll!
 

























Ha! Thanks Kevin for all your help! You're the man! I Love you!

 
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment