Monday, July 23, 2012

Meet Sesaly {Houston Texas Newborn Photographer Portraits}

Meet Sesaly. She was 7 days new at her newborn session. Sesaly is a gorgeous baby. She slept so well for me during her session. I really had a fun time chatting with her Mom, a fellow photographer, during her session too. Sesaly's Mom brought along some cute headbands and accessories for us to use in her session.  I really had a great time with you, "F" Family! Thank you for letting me capture Sesaly as a newborn. She is absolutely adorable (both of your kids are...)!  Congratulations!












To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love... I can't stop looking at these pictures :) Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete