Monday, July 2, 2012

Meet Amaya {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Amaya. She was 20 days new at her newborn session. I was so excited to meet & see Amaya.  I did her Mom's maternity session before she even arrived and it was great to see her family again! Amaya did great for being older than 2 weeks. We got some awake shots and some sleepy shots.  She wasn't having the sleeping too much... there was too much to see.  She surely didn't want to miss a thing! I can't blame her! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "B" Family! Amaya is precious and I'm so glad you chose me to capture her as a newborn. 







Look how sleepy she looks in this one (below)... cracked me up! :) 








To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment